Our studio is open Thursday- Friday from 4pm-7pm Saturday from 12pm-7pm and Sunday from 12pm-4pm. We also have a variety of classes throughout the week There are also several paid parking lots to choose from including both surface lots and garages. Each lot has its own pay system, and most lots charge 24/7 so make sure you follow posted signs if you park in these lots.
Our favorite local spots:
Coming downtown? Make a day/night of it by checking out some of our favorite local businesses. Each is within walking distance or just a short tram ride away, so you don’t even need to move your car.
Places to eat:
- APizza– Great little pizza joint with delicious gelato.
- Red Elm Cafe– Some of the best coffee in town! And soon to be just a quick light rail ride away.
- En Rama– Fancy dining in the old post office and seasonal drinking vinegars.
- Ice Cream Social– Delicious frozen sweet treats made by hand. Including vegan and dairy free!
Things to do:
- Tinkertopia Creative Reuse Center– Great place to take the kiddos for some creative tinkering. Also amazing alt art supplies at great prices.
- Open Arts Studio– Painting, pottery, sewing and cooking classes for the whole family.
- Tacoma Comedy Club– Best ab workout in downtown! You will laugh ’til your sides are sore
- T.U.P.A.C-Dance and movement classes for all ages, as well as fabulous shows and events throughout the year.
- Tacoma Arts Live- Best place for live events and shows.
- Tacoma Glassblowing Studio– Where being full of hot air is probably good thing. Also super cool glass art.